ADC 703 Series Palm Style Sphygmomanometer Manual Blood Pressure Unit
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A versatile palm style aneroid sphygmomanometer boasting precision crafted performance and rugged durability.
The 703 series features:
- Revolutionary palm style manometer (#804) with integral bulb not made with natural rubber latex and trigger style air release valve for one-hand convenience
- Precision crafted 300mmHg Japanese engineered movement tested to 50,000 cycles
- Movement housed in a zinc cage that suspends within the polymer housing for enhanced shock resistance
- Ambidextrous infinite control trigger release air valve
- Adcuff™ nylon cuff with ADC’s proprietary Size Guide™ marking system, prevents mis-cuffing
- Now built with bayonet-style connector
- Complete with leatherette carrying case with self repairing nylon zipper
- Assembled, inspected, and packaged in the U.S.A. from foreign components
We Also Recommend
Alberta Number OHS First Aid Kit - Soft Kit
Sale price $1289 $12.89